10.11.2012

Magic Shoes

Well TOM has finally arrived and thank Gawd if I had gotten anymore emo I would've put 30 Seconds to Mars, to shame! With that being said I'm up a ton of water weight I hope that's what it is at least. This morning I weighed in at 199.8 well crap but at least it wasn't 200 (hey there has to be a silver lining some where right).
...don't they look all moody and depressed...

So on a good great note I had a fantastic run on Thursday, I was staying late at work to meet up with my mom for a fundraising dinner so I had decided to run after work. Well when I pulled out my gym bag I realized I had forgotten my running shoes SHIT! I was so bummed, I came in bitching about it to my friend Erin who I idolize (she is a running God... she has her plan to run 30 1/2 marathons by the time she is 30 and is almost there I believe she planned it so they fall very close together ... like I said a running God) any way she said she had an extra pair in the car that she keeps there just in case (see so running God like)  and I could borrow them. borrow that <----lol get it, I kill me.   I figured heck why not, I normally I wear an 8 1/2 and her's were 9 1/2 but when I tried them on the fit like a dream and felt like I was running on a cloud!!!

Holy Amazeballs these shoes must be MAGIC!!  I had the best run. Lately I've had a hard time getting back into the groove of running more that a mile straight without stopping to walk, my endurance took a major nose dive during that summer break.  But this run I ran over 2 miles without a walk break mind you it was a slower pace but I plowed through it!!

So I am so going to get me a pair of these amazing MAGIC shoes (well the new gen any way they don't make these exact ones any more) lol cause I did something CA-RAA-ZEE!!!  (like the teaser there) so stay tuned it will blow your mind.

These are the MAGIC shoes Nike Pegasus 28.
I just LOVE  that they are Hot Pink.  She even had them customized to say
Queen 13.1 (how awesome)

It was a great view for a great run.

1 comment:

  1. No new updates yet?? I'm dying to know what crazy thing you did!! lol

    Glad you were able to get that run in-great thing your "runner god" coworker had extra shoes for you to borrow.

    Can't wait to hear your news!
    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love to read them and I respond to every one. If you have not gotten a response it is probably because you are a "no-reply" blogger and I am unable too.

You can fix it by going to your BLOGGER ACCOUNTS then click on your Dashboard, go to EDIT PROFILE and check mark SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, Then click save settings. This will allow you to get return comments :)

Popular Posts